Hair Shampoo

1.550,00 RSD

Our hair shampoo contains no sulfates, parabens, artificial colors or fragrances, or other harmful substances.
Its cleansing power comes from the active substances of natural amino acids of oats.
It is gentle and does not irritate even the most sensitive skin. It has a beneficial effect on hair prone to dandruff.
Our shampoo has a rich, thick foam, excellent cleansing and effective hair care properties. Enriched with black mallow extract, panthenol and tangerine hydrosol, which preserve health and vitality and regenerate your hair and scalp.
Finally, the luxurious crown of this shampoo is adorned with a fragrant exotic combination of mimosa, neroli and ginger essential oils.
It also serves well as a shower gel.

A large number of industrial shampoos contain only 1% to 20% ingredients of a natural origin.
Our shampoo contains 85% natural ingredients, the remaining 15% are safe, high-quality ingredients accepted by natural cosmetology standards and provide the shampoo with stability and ideal density.

Ingredients: Oat amino acids, Tangerine distillate, Coco-glucoside, Coco-betaine, Cetrimonium chloride, Hydrosoluble avocado oil, Glucose-D, Mallow flower extract, Panthenol, Glycerin, Essential oils, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehidroacetic Acid, EDTA.

Note: Our products are clinically tested in a certified laboratory and possess health safety certificates.

Personal field can't be Empty
Category:
  • lotus flower illustration
  • two hands trying to reach the hearth
  • paraben free illustration
  • sulfate free illustration
  • sodium free illustration
  • sls free illustration with bottle and leaves coming out of it
  • flower with leaves
  • bottle
  • smiling dog illustration
  • hearth illustration with text in the middle
  • flower illustration
  • circular container with twelve month symbol on it

Description

Weight
0.256 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hair Shampoo”